Phinder Dulai's most recent poetry is published in a number of journals: Canadian Literature, Offerings and Cue Books Anthology. His previous work has been been published in Ankur, Matrix, Memewar Magazine, Rungh, The Capilano Review, Canadian Ethnic Studies, Toronto South Asian Review, subTerrain and West Coast LINE.
He is a co-founder of the Surrey-based inter-disciplinary arts group – The South Of Fraser Inter Arts Collective (SOFIA/c), and is the author of two previous poetry books: Ragas from the Periphery (Arsenal Pulp Press, 1995) and Basmati Brown (Nightwood Editions, 2000). He lives in Surrey, B.C.
- Trauma not spoken: Irfan Ali's Accretion reviewed, Vol 7, No 3
- Visiting and revisiting loves: Shani Mootoos' Polar Vortex reviewed, Vol 7, No 2
- Rungh Readings @VABF: Poetry, reflection and archive reactivations, Vol 7, No 2
- Stories, Truths and Lies: Anosh Irani Translated from the Gibberish reviewed, Vol 7, No 1
- Phinder Dulai: Poetry Reading, Vol 5, No 3
Share this page