Rungh features work by Indigenous, Black and People of Colour artists and creators. Rungh features a magazine, events, programming, and an active archive.
Rungh is seeking an Editor to assist with an urgent project related to editing text from Rungh’s archive. The contract position pays $25.00CDN per hour. It is anticipated that the project can be completed in 20-40 hours. It requires creating full documents from fragments of OCR (optical character recognition) text files and putting text pieces together into full articles using an MSExcel spreadsheet.
- IBPOC identified applicants are encouraged to self- identify as such on any applications. Rungh is focused on IBPOC creators/ artists;
- Excellent English writing and editing skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to set timelines and meet deadlines. This is an urgent short term project which should take about a week to complete;
- Communicate clearly;
- Familiarity with MSExcel and MSWord and AdobePDF.
How to Apply
Please send the following:
- A resume;
- A one page letter outlining how you fit the job requirements; and
- Three references who can be contacted.
All emails to: [email protected]
$25 per hour.