In this position, under the supervision of the Executive Director and Editor, you will:
- research and write content about Rungh;
- design and publish the newsletter using Mailchimp or a similar app;
- create and implement strategies to grow Rungh's mailing list and social media reach/following; and
- contribute ideas to Rungh which will better align Rungh's various creative projects with an overall communications strategy.
The successful applicant will possess:
- excellent writing and editing skills;
- a keen eye for detail;
- be self motivated and able to set timelines and meet deadlines;
- be familiar with the cultural communities that Rungh features; and
- communicate clearly.
Previous communications experience, highlighting the above noted responsibilities, is an asset. Rungh is committed to hiring IBPOC identified applicants. This position has the possibility to grow over time, based on funding.
How to Apply
Please send the following:
- a resume;
- a writing sample;
- a one page cover letter outlining how you fit the job requirements; and
- three references who can be contacted.
All emails to: [email protected]
$20 per hour.